Protecting the privacy of the visitors to the Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o. website is of paramount importance to us. Hence, in this document we explain the principles and the ways in which we collect, process and use data in relation to the users of the web services belonging to Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o., as well as the processing of personal data of the web service users of Tekniska Polska Sp. z o. o.
Data pertaining to the users of Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Sp. z o. o. websites is processed by Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Sp. z o. o., entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Gliwice, Division X of the National Court Register under no. 0000383694, share capital of: PLN 50,000.00, paid in, NIP 6312631825, being, with regard to users’ personal data, the personal data controller within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR (Polish: RODO).
The users’ personal data collected by Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o. is processed by us in a manner consistent with and pursuant to other statutory prerequisites legalising data processing in line with the requirements of the EU law. The collection of the users’ personal data gathered is treated as a separate database stored on the server of Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o., in a special security zone to guarantee adequate protection. Only the Data Controller is granted full access to the database. Personal data protection is ensured by our 128-bit SSL security protocol.
Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o. does not transfer, sell or lend collected personal data of its users to other persons or institutions, except with the express consent or at the user’s desire, or at the request of legally authorised state authorities for the purposes of their investigations. We do not operate an online shop and only create reports, which mainly relate to the viewing of our websites and do not contain data which would allow the identification of individual users. The data is not profiled.
Meanwhile, please be advised that the User is entitled to access the content with their personal data, to rectify and delete it, or limit its processing/to withdraw consent, to data portability, and has the right to object to the processing of personal data. The User may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if, in their opinion, the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the EU GDPR Regulation (RODO).
Due to providing access to the content of Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o.o. websites, Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o.o. uses the so-called cookies, i.e. information stored by the server on the user’s end device, which may be read by the server upon each connection from that end device, and may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, the information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookie files (so-called ‘cookies’) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for:
- customising the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; specifically, these files allow the website user’s device to be recognised and the website to be properly displayed and adjusted to the user’s individual needs,
- compiling statistics, which help to understand how internet users access websites, which facilitates the improvement of their structure and content.
Within our websites we may use the following types of cookies:
- ‘necessary’ cookies enabling the use of the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which might require authentication on the website,
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. for detecting the misuse of potential website authentication, cookies that make it possible to collect information about the use of the website,
- ‘functional’ cookies, that allow ‘remembering’ the user’s selected settings and personalising the user interface, e.g. font size, web layout, etc.
In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Specifically, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or alert users each time they are placed on the website user’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be placed on the user’s end device, thereby we will store the data on the user’s end device and gain access to this information.
Cookies may be stored on the end device of the user of the Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o. website.
Information included in access logs
Within the scope of our website, we only collect information concerning the use of Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o. websites by users and their IP addresses by analysing access logs. This information is used for technical purposes, related to the administration of the servers of our websites, as well as for the needs of statistics. Pursuant to the provision of Article 18(6) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services and other applicable legislation, we may be obliged to release information, including in particular the IP number of a computer, contained in access logs at the request of state authorities authorised by law for the purposes of their proceedings.
Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o. o. website uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files stored on the user’s computer, to enable the website to analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about accessing the website by the user (including the user’s IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will refer to this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not link your IP address with any other data held by them.
The user is able to determine the conditions for storing or accessing cookies by means of software settings or the configuration of the service. The storage of or access to cookies requires the user’s consent, which can be expressed through the appropriate settings of the software installed in the telecommunications terminal equipment used or the configuration of the service. We recommend that you leave the website without any changes to your cookie settings, since disabling the option to accept cookies may make it difficult or even impossible for the user to avail themselves of certain services. If the user does not wish us to store or access their cookies and does not wish to use the personalised service, they may, at any time, opt out of the storage of cookies in their browser.
How do I opt out of storing cookies?
Who is the controller of your personal data? The controller, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is Tekniska Polska Przemysłowe Systemy Transmisji Danych Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gliwice, Łabędzka 9-9A Street (hereinafter referred to as ‘Tekniska’ or the ‘Company’).
How can you contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Address: Tekniska Polska Sp. z o.o. ul Łabędzka 9-9A, 44-121 Gliwice.
Where did we get your data from?
We received it from you following a commercial enquiry addressed to us, performance of a contract or purchase of equipment/services offered by us.
What is the purpose and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Tekniska? We may process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract, completion of a purchase or responding to a business enquiry referred to us, including:
- ensuring transaction processing and resolving technical problems;
- performing contracts entered into as part of a sales agreement;
- dealing with complaints where they are lodged or have been lodged;
- handling your requests submitted via the forms on the following websites: pl, www.cybertek.com.pl.
In addition, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process personal data for the purposes stated below, based on Tekniska’s legitimate interests, which are:
- providing appropriate customer service;
- ensuring the security of the services we provide;
- conducting research and analysis to improve the performance of the services or to assess the main interests and needs of the Users;
- handling your requests submitted, in particular to the customer service department and via the contact form, when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- collecting debts; litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- conducting statistical analyses;
- storing data for archival purposes; and ensuring accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations).
Pursuant to and only provided that you have given your consent, the Company processes personal data for:
- storing data in cookies and collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
- for marketing purposes, e.g. for the distribution of the Company’s newsletter.
Do you have to provide us with your personal data?
The company requires you to provide your contact details to carry out the services offered. If required by law, we may request other necessary details, e.g. for accounting or tax purposes. Otherwise, the provision of data is voluntary.
What rights do you have in respect of Tekniska relating to the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfilment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (RODO), i.e. the right of access, rectification and deletion, restriction of data processing, the right of data portability, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to express your objection to the processing of your personal data. You may exercise these rights:
- in relation to a request for the rectification of data: when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for the deletion of data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Company; you revoke your consent to the processing of your data; or an objection is lodged against the processing of your data; the data will be processed unlawfully; or the data should be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- with respect to a request for restriction of data processing: you notice that the data is incorrect – you can request the restriction of the processing of such data for a period of time allowing us to check the data accuracy; the data will be processed unlawfully but you do not wish it to be deleted; the data will no longer be needed by us but may be required by you for the defence or assertion of claims; or you object to the processing of the data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for the objection.
Alternatively, you may at any time request the deletion of your personal data from our database or lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (Polish: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych) (address: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
Under what circumstances can you object to data processing?
You hold the right to object to the processing of your personal data where the processing is carried out on grounds of legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you find yourself or where the grounds for processing no longer exist.
Who do we share your personal data with?
In principle, the company does not share your personal data. We may pass on your personal data only to intermediary companies, and only when this is necessary for the performance of a contract or purchase (e.g. courier companies delivering equipment). The company may forward your personal data to public authorities combating fraud and abuse.
How long do we retain your personal data?
The Company retains your personal data in connection with the execution of a transaction, contract, and enquiry, for the period necessary to complete the transaction, contract or enquiry in question, up to a maximum of 3.5 years from the date of the transaction. Additionally, we may retain your data for fraud and abuse prevention, for statistical and archiving purposes for a period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract, transaction, commercial enquiry or event giving rise to the need for such processing. At the same time, for accountability purposes, we will keep the data for the period during which Tekniska is obliged to retain the data or the documents containing it for the purpose of documenting compliance with legal requirements, including to allow for inspection by public authorities.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically (also by means of profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (which includes profiling).